Coolroom shelving is designed to store items in Cool Rooms, Kitchens, bottle shops, hospitals, nurseries and associated industries.
Features of Coolroom Shelving
- Variety of standard sizes
- Zinc plated beams
- Double Sided frames
- Wire Mesh shelves lift on and off the beams
- Strong and Durable
- No tools are required so installation is quick and easy
Library Shelving is designed to provide economical and efficient storage and display of goods.
Features of Library Shelving
- Free standing
- Variety of heights
- Can be single or double sided
- Shelves clip together
Long Span Shelving
This system provides you with long, uninterrupted spans, with shelf lengths from 1800mm to 2400mm long.
The shelves can be either steel or chipboard, with depths ranging from 400 through to 1200 mm deep.
Some people have likened Long Span shelving to mini pallet racking as it's beams clip into frames and boards slip into recesses in the beams or are screwed down. Unlike pallet racking, the beams are thinner and the uprights narrower, and the load capacity is considerably less than that of pallet racking.
Features of Long Span Shelving
- Free standing
- Shelf levels are adjustable
- Additional bays can be added easily
- No bolts makes for fast and easy installation or reconfiguration
- Ideal storage for long and bulky items
Rolled Upright Type (RUT) Shelving
RUT Shelving is made up from solid backs and solid uprights. The uprights have a rolled front to ensure that there are no sharp edges, ensuring not only safety, but providing additional strength and an a stylish finish.
Features of RUT Shelving
- Top and Bottom shelves are bolted
- Middle shelves are clipped, with adjustments within 25mm increments possible
- The basic shelf components can make single bays or be joined together to form multiple bays
- Units can be built back-to-back utilising common back and side panels
- Provides clearly defined areas for different stock items
- Available in a variety of colours and sizes
Slotted Angle Shelving
Slotted Angle is used to contruct non-standard size shelving units. The angle can be cut to the required size, and the prepunched holes allow the angle to be bolted together in a variety of configurations to suit many different storage requirements.
Features of Slotted Angle Shelving
If you would like to find out more about our Shelving Solutions or any of our Warehouse Storage Services, contact us online today for an obligation free consultation.
Can be cut and bolted to form a variety of units such as trolleys, benches and shelves
Can be installed above benches or on walls to provide a clear floor space
Shelves can be timber or steel
Steel feet are available to fix the unit to the floor